Have you ever cried at a wedding?
I’m sure we all have, after all, they’re beautiful and who can keep a dry eye when the bride walks down the aisle? But I mean have you cried at a wedding? Not just a tiny tear, but a real cry, the cry of someone who desperately wants what that girl in white has.
I would guess, if you’re a woman and any of your friends are getting married, you’ve been there.
We try to pretend that singleness isn’t hard—that our hearts don’t ache with unmet longing—but they do.
Waiting for something you want hurts, especially when that want is so deeply programmed into your soul.
Singleness can be hard on lots of areas of our lives. It can be hard on our social lives as we feel left out as the only person sans a +1, it can be hard on our self-confidence as we secretly wonder if something might be wrong with us, and it can be hard on our faith as we look at a God who is supposedly a good dad but seems to be holding out on us.
It can also be hard on our dreams and the contribution we’re here to make in the world, because when our hearts ache, it’s almost impossible to think about anything else.
If this is you, I want you to know that you’re not alone.
I receive hundreds of emails from readers each month, and a large portion of them have to do with singleness. There are a ton of women out there feeling the exact way you’re feeling—hurting and wanting and wondering and trying to focus on other things, but just not being able to.
That's why I created this course. Because I’ve been there, I found a way through, and I want to bring you through with me.
You see, we don’t have a lot of control over when we get married. We can’t decide exactly when the man of our dreams will walk into our lives. That’s just a bit beyond our pay grade.
But even though that’s true, we still have two options:
We can either spend our single years crying at weddings, worrying, wondering, waiting, and pining.
Or we can make the most of those years—forming great friendships, figuring out who we are, becoming our own biggest fan, and making a difference in the world—the difference that’s only ours to make.
I don’t know about you, but option two sounds way better to me.
Not only that, but if we were to turn the tables, I would be much more attracted to the guy living his life fully—the guy in the middle of the dance floor of life having a blast—than the guy standing on the sidelines just waiting to be chosen.
And that’s the craziest part about it. The key to loving our single life is also the thing that makes us most attractive to the men we'd want to share our lives with.
That’s what I discovered along the way. The steps I took to loving my life as a single woman were the very things that made my husband stop and take notice.
That’s what I want for you.
I want to help you stop waiting, and start living.
I want you to feel confident and content in your life as it is today.
I want you to walk through life living every second of it to the fullest, not waiting for what’s next, or what you don’t have quite yet.
I want to free up your mind to make the difference in the world you were created to make.
I want to give you all the tools to being the very best version of yourself, which also happens to be the thing that will catch his eye.
So that’s what we’re going to do this month. Together—the way the best things are done—we’re going to walk the journey I walked and learn to love our life as single women.
We're going to turn this season of waiting, and wondering into a season of passion, purpose, and preparation. I just can't wait!
Here's what you'll learn in the course:
- How to make this season the most fun, most fulfilling season of your life
- We're going to start designing a life you love!
- How to use this season to become the best version of yourself
- We're going to help you take yourself off the hook for what's happened in past relationships
- The balance of waiting on God's plan for your life, and taking action that's yours to take
- How to keep yourself from settling for less than God's best for you
- How to know if you're ready to date!
- How to move a relationship forward while still letting him pursue you
- How to re-capture your dating secret sauce
- We'll figure out what you're really looking for in a relationship and how to find that person
- Whether or not online dating is something you should try
- How to flirt (in a Godly, and self-respecting way)
- How to take yourself out of the friend-zone
This course is for you if:
- You're ready to stop waiting and start living
- You want to make the absolute most out of every season of your life, starting with this one
- You're tired of feeling lonely and want to feel fulfilled
- You could use someone in your corner cheering you on and guiding you along the way
- You want to make the contribution on this world you know you were meant to make
- You're ready to start today